astronaut clip art

astronaut clip art. This cute clipart collection
  • This cute clipart collection



  • bkn96
    11-25 04:53 PM
    Hi kprgroup

    I am in similar situation, I want to hear from you, I left my contact details at PM. Please contact..





    astronaut clip art. Select fromskylab astronaut
  • Select fromskylab astronaut



  • cucubau
    10-17 03:39 AM
    It means you will be able to get your EAD in a few weeks, based on your ability to file for I-485. The real thing ... well it can take anywhere between 8-9 months to more than 3 years, depending on how quickly FBI completes your name check and how slow or fast the USCIS service center is.

    Assuming I filed for I-485 before the retrogression mess.

    Thanks!





    astronaut clip art. astronaut
  • astronaut



  • iv4yarli
    12-18 12:31 PM
    Looks like the EB2 dates for india have retrogressed by two years. I am applying for green card and would like to know if I shouls go with EB2 or EB3.

    Thanks for your help...





    astronaut clip art. smiling astronaut
  • smiling astronaut



  • HRPRO
    02-23 10:33 AM
    Carry the following
    - As many past W2 as you can
    - Atleast last 6 paystubs
    - All your previous H1B which shows you were always in status
    - Current H1B if applicable
    - Letter from HR of current company stating that you are a full time employee if applicable
    - Copy of 485 receipt notice if available
    - Copy of 140 receipt notice if available
    - Copy of Labour if available

    Plainspeak,

    I dont think he/she is going for his/her stamping, so I dont see a need for all the other documents listed. Depending on the flight being taken, a transit vis may be necessary



    more...


    astronaut clip art. Astronauts Clipart, EPS NASA
  • Astronauts Clipart, EPS NASA



  • jjava100
    01-28 11:56 AM
    Congrats!!





    astronaut clip art. Astronaut Digital Clip Art
  • Astronaut Digital Clip Art



  • krishnam70
    05-01 04:51 PM
    Until you know the reason for denial, its difficult to give any opinion. If you know the chances are very low if you are going for appeal, I would still advise you for that to get some time.

    1. When your appeal is pending you can use the approved PERM to get your H1B if you are beyond 6 years.
    2. If your I-140 is denied, it will trigger the I-485 denial.
    3. If your I-485 is denied, the EAD is become invalid. Then I am not sure about the AP status.

    I am not sure but think you can use EAD if you go for appeal...

    So its always good to have H1B as back up for EAD and AP. At least you will be in status.

    you need to wait for the denial letter and see what can be done.

    - cheers
    kris



    more...


    astronaut clip art. Selected Clipart:
  • Selected Clipart:



  • REQUIRE_GC
    08-15 05:12 AM
    My PD is Aug 2003. Filed in June 2007.:mad::mad:

    Mine is March 2004 and Filed on July 23 2007:mad::mad:





    astronaut clip art. with this clip art Closeup
  • with this clip art Closeup



  • logiclife
    06-30 06:19 PM
    The current events starting from a rumor has caused frustration in our members. The news coming out of AILA got us into action and we are working on trying to prevent this visa bulletin disaster to happen for our members. Due to weekend, There are less opportunities to pursue but we are not taking this as an excuse and please know that IV is working this weekend and have been working ever since we heard about this news and are using all measures and contacts at the appropriate levels of government to help our members. At this time we do not have a conclusive outcome for our members as the efforts are continuing. The efforts are in full swing and will continue until the bulletin comes out. We are prepared to make efforts on Monday when the offices open.

    Be assured we are considering all options. We are also working with like minded organizations and on
    our own to prevent this disaster to happen for our members. IV is committed to pursue measures in case of any
    visa bulletin that will change the current dates.

    Please be patient and continue to support us. We will continue to update on the website as we have any more
    update to share. The DOS's actions, USCIS actions and the resulting litigation from USCIS or other plaintiffs will take time to materialize and core group will post updates and action items as soon as there is something actionable that we wish for all our members to participate.

    Please continue with your 485 filing process and file your 485 as soon as possible. Do not be late and do not postpone or slow down your 485 filing work due to rumors or other fears. Keep doing what you are doing.

    IV may post update about its course of action as early as Sunday evening.

    IV team



    more...


    astronaut clip art. Click Here to see a short
  • Click Here to see a short



  • saketkapur
    08-18 06:22 PM
    please pardon my ignorance but I was under the assumption that labor subsitution policy was discontinued by the USCIS on july 16 2007...........

    please correct me if I am wrong or not reading the particulars of this case correctly.......





    astronaut clip art. astronaut Vector Clip art
  • astronaut Vector Clip art



  • TomPlate
    11-28 03:02 PM
    Actually I have opened up a ticket to resolve the issue. Some how the variable is false and not generating the email. Now assigned to the programmer group.



    more...


    astronaut clip art. Astronauts Vector Clip art
  • Astronauts Vector Clip art



  • gparr
    July 18th, 2004, 06:12 AM
    Brandon,
    Welcome to dphoto. Nice images for your first posts. dphoto is a place where there are lots of great people who are more than willing to help you create better images. Keep posting photos and feel free to ask questions.
    Gary





    astronaut clip art. computer generated clipart
  • computer generated clipart



  • vandanaverdia
    10-30 11:39 AM
    bump



    more...


    astronaut clip art. Selected Clipart:
  • Selected Clipart:



  • virtual55
    06-20 08:57 AM
    get the photos from CVS, they give you 6 photos for 8 bucks





    astronaut clip art. camping clip art – graphic
  • camping clip art – graphic



  • regacct
    12-20 08:26 AM
    If we are not ready to speak up and say we have a problem to the people that matter (lawmakers, media) - why would they assume a problem exists?



    more...


    astronaut clip art. prints apollo astronauts
  • prints apollo astronauts



  • mk6
    07-17 06:58 PM
    my lawyer missed the 2nd july deadline even when he had all the papers. Now i am asking him to meet 30th july deadline he is not responding . what are the papers needed to file I485. Can I file it without lawyers help? He does have my immunization papers





    astronaut clip art. Clip art chinese flag,
  • Clip art chinese flag,



  • garybanz
    01-08 10:14 AM
    Folks,
    As many of us get ready to use AC21 to switch from current employers, i wanted to get your feed back on a very common contartual obligation.

    My contract with my desi consultant basically says

    "Agreement Not to Compete. While I am employed by Employer, and for ONE years/ 12 months afterward, I will not directly or indirectly participate in a business in a similar capacity that is similar to a business now or later operated by Employer in the same geographical area. This includes participating in my own business or as a co-owner, director, officer, consultant, independent contractor, employee or agent of another business.

    In particular, I will not:

    (i) Solicit or attempt to solicit any business or trade from Employer's actual or prospective customers or clients; or

    (ii) Divert or attempt to divert business away from Employer;"



    Now my employer had nothing to do with me getting my clients, i do my own marketing and negotiationas, but of course the employer signs on all the papers. Will i still have to change clients when i switch employer?



    more...


    astronaut clip art. Space Preschool amp; Tales
  • Space Preschool amp; Tales



  • PavanV
    09-14 02:13 AM
    shreekhand, I think peshwa's comments are about right, its human psychology, the slaves organized and demanded their rights, but it took a long time to get that , but they were some among the slaves who did feel that they were going to get freedom from their masters if they really worked hard, do you think they would have gotten freedom if they had did just that ?





    astronaut clip art. Clip art, cartoon
  • Clip art, cartoon



  • l8A
    10-05 10:52 AM
    The I-94 is the form you filled out on the plane and had stamped at the port of entry. It should be attached to your passport on the visa page. It will be on the front of the I-94.

    Well, as I suspected, the I-94 was expired a month before the I-485 was filed for my wife. So, do you think that would be a problem?





    astronaut clip art. Great Clip Art And Wallpaper:
  • Great Clip Art And Wallpaper:



  • rajnag21
    08-08 10:31 AM
    Hi All,
    I have one question. I have 140 and 485 concurrently applied. If there's an rfe o 140 will they ask for paystubs ? I have some personal problems recently and I dont have paystubs for about two months.

    Please advise.





    icecolor
    09-06 01:28 PM
    Same here. However, I think that we will get it sooner.





    rockstart
    05-05 09:09 AM
    As long as you are working in the same position you should be fine. Also since you are making more than what is specified in your labor there is no reason to be worried. At I485 stage all they want to validate is that the employer still has the position open and you are still employed. So there is no real need to worry about the greater income.

    Your second question perhaps needs more documentation. Add your rental papers, bank statements, insurance statements (if you are paying for spouse) etc along with marriage pictures and if you have kids their BC.



    Gurus / Attorney,

    Please suggest..

    I got RFE for my employment verification and bona fide marital status..I have following questions..

    I am still working on current position but my salary is more now compared to two years ago when I submitted my I485. Both past and current salary is more than Labor requirement. In my employment verification RFE letter, should I mention my current salary OR would it be a problem for I485 petition.

    I am submitting joint tax return as a proof of bona fide marital status. My annual modified gross income is more than my current salary as a result of yearend bonus. Once again, I hope it won't create a problem for I485 application.

    I would highly appreciate your any advice in this regard.

    Thanks,

    EB2 - India / PD 04/06, I485 receipt date 09/07